Monday, October 1, 2007

"I cast all of my cares upon You
I lay all of my burdens
down at Your feet
and many times I don't know
what to do
I will cast all my cares upon You Jesus
I cast all my cares upon you."
from 1 Peter 5:7
remember this little "chorus"? I have been praying about something that I just need wisdom to know what to do about. It was one of those moments I just wanted to dangerously flip through my Bible and ask God to please let your Word speak loud and clear to me. And it hit me...why are you taking all of this on yourself? you can't carry it and Jesus said to give it to him. OK, relief filled my heart.
"holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God Almighty,
who was, and is, and is to come."...
"Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to (my) God for ever and ever.
Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment