Wednesday, February 27, 2008

next...

the laundry contest remains OPEN for a little longer...because HOW fun is it to see someone else's laundry and know you don't have to do it :)...Here is the next ONE. You know that verse in Psalm 84 that mentions the cruise control "heart" setting? Well, due to snow delays, this week we didn't have our stepping up study...so I thought I would read in 118 just for the fun of it...and in 32 I got to this "I run in the path of your commands for you have set my heart free." How GREAT of a verse is THAT?!!!?!!! I noticed the whole "set your heart" in quite a few places, so thought I'd do a little word "search" on it and see what came up. Instead of filling this post up, it is your turn to find a verse re: "set my heart" and share it here! I PROMISE, just start looking...and you may not even get very far before you will get HAPPY. *a side on the whole "run" part of v.32. Hannah and I have been walking a mile the 90's way to an old "Walk the Walk" video. (yes, I said video)...at one point the "borderline obnoxious" woman says that she is just sure there will be workouts in heaven...well, I beg to differ lady...although I would like to be able to get a runner's high again w/out passing out...to run and not grow weary NOW that's what I'm talking about! Ok, go find your verses :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a good reminder to me to not be "set" on feelings/circumstances but on HIM...

    "Since then you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above" Col. 3:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new contest for you :)...I'm starting to think about what we are going to do for Kathryn in the fall as far as homeschooling (since we'll be traveling) and am going to get some of the Five in a Row program...so I've been looking to see which books I already have and then on Ebay, Amazon, etc. for at least 30 different book titles...so I think we should see who can find the best deals b/c I'm getting a head ache :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. porque asi es la vidaFebruary 28, 2008 at 4:43 AM

    OH, really Michelle? you want us to help?! in this house we usually delegate those searches to Dave :) He's the "king" of internet bargains. Give us some titles AND hope your head feels better.

    ReplyDelete