Thursday, July 10, 2008

"s"ummer "s"tuff

Sandusky sweetly sings of...
"S"unsets...
Sand...
Seagulls...
Sunscreen...
Sailboats...
Sweet sisters :)...
Shells...
Slip AND SLIDE...
"S"wimming...


did I mention? SUN !
and a little sudden Storm just "missed" us.

We got there the 4th of July evening in time for fireworks over the water from 3 different points. Nice. Even better was the absolutely breathtaking golden pink God lit up the sky with at the beginning and (I have never experienced quite the glory of THIS) but "stole" the great finale away from the best of the best fireworks with a little "heavenly thunder" of his own. It was pretty much...AWEsome.
Enjoy the pics. (we HAVE to go back now...because I was thinking I just charged my battery and the battery only lasted the first evening and day...that STINKs...because there was a lot of beaUtiful

No comments:

Post a Comment