Wednesday, March 14, 2012

full circle...(how does God do that?!)

30 days ago
 or so...
and the ground was so frosted
this little valentine rose bush
the only bloom of color
(indoor)
 I tried
a different lighting angle
with this broken down flash
every picture
still dark
(notice the bird feed pine-cone?)
and though I couldn't fix
the lighting
 each picture
is my personal
reminder...
When I can not see
God is still at work.
2002 little one got too "wiggly"
to come with me to youth. 
They all turned and watched her instead of him.
That's when I first met "her".
She told R that she would be happy to open the nursery
every week on that night.
She did.
Practical love.
Ten years later
so much is different
(and so much story left out)...
 little one, not so "wiggly" any more
now she has a turn to help 
 the same one
(who helped me)
then.
We hung the pine-cone bird treat
that cold day.
30 days
later
it looks like the birdies
snacked well ☺...
...the ground is thawing
little buds are growing
(where the summer pool will be)
color opens
everywhere...
God is always
working
...and I still wonder
at the mystery of this...

He has made everything beautiful in its time.
 Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart,
yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your application in this post. Who is Charis taking care of now? How special.

    ReplyDelete