Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jesus loves all the children

I hope I do this right.  I just want to make it clear that I found all of this "amazing" photography at
VISUAL NEWS. taken by James Mollison.
I call them "story" pictures. Beautiful. Heart-wrenching.














an orphanage parks in my heart ...and wrestles with God...what about all the little children of the world? 

God  L♥ves all the children.
He L♥ves them.

Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. I John 2:6

and then i understand...
so i snuggle extra long with my (grade school?!) "babies"...
and welcome neighbors into my not so "dust-free"-planning to eventually "schedule"
toilet cleaning,- ("left-over" weekend blanket tent ) home...
and when "here" is loved...
i can do what is little
and let the $$$ meet my heart
or
shop my
may "little"
love
be multiplied!

Do your children know? that not all children live the same way they do?
more photo "stories" at


Not compensated in any way for the "feelings" and thoughts of this post ☺. 

No comments:

Post a Comment