Thursday, March 24, 2011

yesterday...

blessed by a surprise Seeds Fellowship visit...
yesterday...C made R birthday cereal with chocolate syrup.
yesterday...we found out his mom "Grammy" has stage 3 cancer...
yesterday...everything inside churned...
yesterday...chocolate cream-cheese cake.
yesterday...sea-sick on this "ship"
yesterday...30 some birthday candles.
yesterday...
"your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be." 
Psalm 139:16

yesterday...
not one day of health
will add to
or cancer thieve
one moment away.
yesterday...pain-full peace.



2 comments:

  1. Glad we could talk on Rodney's birthday. Sorry to hear about his mom and will be praying for her. Love you all and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Annette! Your sweet husband asked me to stop by and check out your lovely blog! I love it already! I hope you and your beautiful family are having a wonderful weekend. I look forward to learning more about you through your blog. Have a blessed week! - Dana (www.swtangel79.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete