Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"sticky" beauty

"Mommy, can I take a picture?"
(as sweet, little girl places licked-chocolate-sticky finger directly on lens...)
Sigh.
We were on a walk in search of any sign of color.
The slightest pink blossomed under this little brown-turned shrub.
Sometimes "sticky" is not too bad.  In this case it gave the pic a more glamorous shading of light ☺.  I guess that is how God works.  He takes our "sticky" smudges and brings beauty in the Light ♪of His glory and grace ♪ (hey, that could be a song, or hymn or something!)

 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Check back next week for the
 Seeds of Purpose 4CD give-away!
blessings

5 comments:

  1. What a PERFECT perspective...we're all a bit sticky, eh? That pic was perfect paired with that verse! So nice to "meetcha!" Welcome to the WFW family!!
    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we need to also to see things from a childs eyes and hearts and then we would not miss some of the blessings God has for us. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully well written! Also, I just wanted to let you know the linky is up for the Quarterly Top 5 photos of your kiddos!! Can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Annette! I love how you saw the beauty in the "sticky". Good thing God gives us these little gifts to keep our hearts on what's important. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing perspective! Love those little prophetic moments God sneaks into our days, don't you?

    ReplyDelete