Friday, April 29, 2011

in white


Hopeless romantic possibly...
to see neighboring white blossoms
so elegantly dressed in the most delicate
and purest of white.
Fresh life
visibly reminding
of tremendous power of Creative God.
He brings new life still!
and
for some odd reason
the Royal Wedding
has me thinking Revelation.
of royal dresses that are
and
worthy clothing to be.
Chapter 3.
beaUtiful and lovely
is the place God dwells.

  4"...who have not soiled their clothes.
They will walk with me, dressed in white,
 for they are worthy.

5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white.
I will never blot out the name of that person
from the book of life,
 but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

 8 I know your deeds.
See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I know that you have little strength,
yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. "

1 comment: