Saturday, May 28, 2011

final "learning" of the year ☺

it was a rainy day...
at the number one
voted "best"


for "them" in their woollen socks
in their wool pants
with heavy coats
standing by their "civil" fire
well, I was glad the sun was not too hot












 so tired this rainy "field" day
not even the entire McD's coffee was of assist...
the sun did try to appear a time or two
and shared enough heat for the kids to enjoy
the new WOWABUNGA waves.
(most of the "great" not pictured)
it is agreed that this is a fun kids (ten and below) park...
although I had to continually remind self
this very wet day before June
(which did not share full hospitality)
...grass and flowers not quite growing
roller rides "not open for the day" ?
still, the sign was mostly right
and the kids had a "best" time...
...and didn't even realize we forgot the Mr. Rogers (of old sentiment) trolley ride
and the little favorite airplanes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad you "landed" on my blog, too! I've added you to my reading list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are able to go on the girls' field trips. Woh! I wouldn't mind having some the places like you visited this year nearby so I could take my first graders or accompany my grand daughters! Your pictures are so descriptive!

    ReplyDelete