Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jesus really, REALLY loves children

Heaven is for Real for Kids: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

God is BIG. He can do whatever He wants ☺.  If He allows a little child to see Heaven, well, I would expect the message to be exactly what the Bible tells us.  Jesus really l♥ves children.  The pictures in this children's version are bright and happy.  Colton shares his excitement of Heaven and speaks the good news (gospel).

"The most important thing Jesus told me was how to get to heaven." Colton Burpo

 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."  John 6:39-4



Heaven is for Real for Kids

When Jesus saw this, he was indignant.
He said to them,
Let the little children come to me,  and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God
belongs to such as these.
Truly I
tell you,
anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God
like a little child will never
enter it.”
And he took the children in his arms,
placed his hands on them
and blessed them.
Mark 10:14-16





I Love being a Tommy-Mommy
I received a copy of this book for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment