Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shaking it up...

From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up a Boring Faith
"The goal of this book is to shake you up a little". ☺ Jenna's passion for the reader to understand how BIG God is and not to settle for lifeless faith is evident from the first pages.

Jesus says "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

I was trying to figure out what age group From Blah to Awe is geared for...probably 12-16 year old girls.  The book is conversational with space in each chapter for the reader's response.  As I read I experienced a flood of mixed emotions from feeling "old" and out of touch ☺with this precious generation of girls, to feeling blessed and thankful that my girls will have godly role models.  Looking forward in the coming years to being able to participate in the Revolve Tour!

Jenna Lucado Bishop
Jenna Lucado Bishop
Speaker at the Revolve Tour
The Revolve Tour | Dream On
daughter of best-selling author Max Lucado
“What if I told you that the unachievable is achievable, that the maybe can be, that the unthinkable is thinkable? God tells us that with him ANYTHING is possible. It’s time to hope higher, expect greater and dream bigger. God wants more for your life.”

I received a copy of this book for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment